HWM-21 Small article monitor
A compact 2 door release monitor for reliable and precise gamma detection.
The HWM-21 small article monitor is designed for the measurement and release of small items such as tools, helmets and measuring instruments. Featuring a two door interlock system (with option for single door operation) and 2 gamma plastic detectors, the HWM-21 detects contamination in small articles for release from controlled areas. The monitor is compact, with a small footprint and an integrated touch display for easy operation during measurements. JFN offer a range of additional options to enhance the capabilities of the monitor.
• Housing with a cassette design to have minimal irradiation
• Two door interlock system with the option to use one door only
• Compact design
• Energy filter settings to optimise discrimination of background radiation
• Stainless Steel housing
• Nuclide composition suggestion from detector pulse analysis
• Access to historical measurement data via an integrated database
• Export of measurement/parameter data in XML format via USB
• Intuitive user-friendly software
• Access to JFN's test tool software to analyse each detector status