HWM-180 Release monitor
An efficient 2 door release monitor with fast reliable decision measurement
The HWM-180 is designed for the measurement and release of materials, up to 100 kg, from controlled areas.
Utilising two doors with an interlock system, the HWM-180 is ideal as an automated release measuring system.
Featuring four sensitive gamma plastic detectors and a built-in weigh scale, the system provides fast and reliable detection of contamination in materials.
• Housing with cassette design for minimal irradiation
• Reduced dead zones : >70% coverage (inner chamber to detector size)
• Nuclide composition suggestion from detector pulse analysis
• Power provided by UPS for several measurements during mains power outage
• Two door interlock system with the option to use one door only
• Energy filter settings to optimise discrimination of background radiation
• Stainless Steel housing for easy decontamination
• Intuitive software that is easy to use
• Ergonomically positioned touch operated display
• Access to historical measurement data via integrated database
• Export of measurement/parameter data in XML format via USB
• Network capability for remote monitoring and supervision
• Access to JFN's test tool software for detector analysis