HWM-65 Small article monitor
A compact 2 door release monitor for mid sized items like waste bags, tools and helmets.
The HWM-65 small article monitor is designed for the measurement and release of materials, up to 100 kg, from controlled areas. Featuring a two door interlock system and built-in weigh scale, the HWM-65 has the ability, even with its compact size, to provide precise and reliable detection of gamma radiation.
An integrated touch display allows for convenient and easy operation during measurements. Utilisation of LED indicators to display results to the rear, the HWM-65 is suitable as an automated release measuring system.
• Housing with cassette design for minimal irradiation
• Reduced dead zones : >70% coverage (inner chamber to detector size)
• Ergonomically positioned touch operated display
• Two door interlock system with the option to use one door only
• Energy filter settings to optimise discrimination of background radiation
• Power provided by UPS for several measurements during mains power outage
• Stainless Steel housing
• Access to historical measurement data via integrated database
• Export of measurement/parameter data in XML format via USB
• Nuclide composition suggestion from detector pulse analysis
• Intuitive and user friendly software
• Network capability for remote monitoring and supervision
• Access to JFN's test tool software for detector analysis