James Fisher Nuclear GmbH has the capability and capacity to meet all your radiological protection instrumentation needs.
With key personnel boasting more than 30 years of experience within the radiological protection instrumentation (RPI) industry and over 10 years sales and service experience through James Fisher Nuclear, James Fisher Nuclear GmbH (JFN GmbH) has the capacity and skill to meet all your RPI requirements.
Having successfully delivered major projects including the 2012 London Olympics and replacement of all contamination and clearance monitoring equipment at EDF power stations, JFN GmbH can draw on the skills, knowledge and experience of a team of physicists and engineers who have spent over 3 decades working with and developing new instruments and are named on multiple patents for radiological instrument innovation.
Whether it's homeland security or major events, contamination and clearance monitors or medical RPI applications you can have complete peace of mind that JFN GmbH will work with you to deliver the complete health physics toolkit for your application.
Our services include:
- Fully UKAS-accredited ISO 17025 calibration facilities.
- On-site calibration, maintenance and repairs.
- Installation, commissioning and test before first use services.
- Type testing and instrument evaluations.
- Training and consultancy.
- Working with OEMs on your behalf to deliver products tailored to your specific requirements.
Contact our experienced team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.